House of Holland

Pages

Friday 13 May 2011

Take out your top knot and throw in your Rollers!

Scouse and more recently Essex girls alike have been taking criticism from the UK's press for their ever growing fondness of a big bouffant for a long time now. (yes Liz Jones of the Daily Mail... I am talking to you!) However I am glad to say that maybe us Scouse chicks may have just been ahead of the curve.
Even though it does annoy me when I see girls walking around Lord Street with a head full of rollers and my good friend and stylist at Voodoo Bold Street Jamie saying once a week, "if I have to do another bouncy blow this week I will hurt someone"... I think big hair has well and truly just come into its own.

Even though this trend has had thousands of endorsments from various celebrities around the globe, the girls up north have been taking stick none the less. Step forward my Idol and fashion saviour Sarah Jessica Parker who whilst attending a gala in New York last week supported one of the biggest bouffants since Amy Childs at the TOWIE series one wrap party!

Maybe now all the big hair (scouse) haters may shut up for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment