House of Holland

Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2012

The Brits 2012 .... who looked fabulous?

Well after watching intently as I always do ... here's who I think looked A OK in the Brits tonight!  Oh and before I go on ... can I just mention .. Noel with Chris Martin... AMAZEBALLS! The Brit collaborations get better every year... and Blur... just Boss!

Lots of the ladies went for Monochrome dresses and ensembles including Jo Whiley and Adele who both proved less is sometimes definitly more and Miss Flack is definitly making the Givenchy-esque shirt, blazer and shorts look her own (she wore the same style of outfit twice this week in LFW, well if it works!)


Both Lana Del Rae and Jesse J rocked it in red.... If i'm not mistaken Jesse was wearing Giles??  I get the feeling Jesse may take a little stick for being so daring but I think she looked amazing and if you can't show a little somethin somethin when your under 25, when can you?  Lana's 50's style gown may have been a little more demure but no less breath taking.


Then we had our own stylish scouser Abbey Clancy looking Fabulous in a classic little 60's number and Florence in what I think is Chanel (I will find out the designers as soon as poss and amend anything I may have gotten wrong... its late!) both in a fabulous shades of blushing pink.


and seen as were talking about well dressed dolls, least we forget the lovely brit gong herself who has had a refreshing makeover from the legendery artist Peter Blake (see Sgnt Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band and Paul Wellers Stanley Road)



I'll finish by saying ... what a great night for British Music ... Loved it as always.

Pictures by Daily Mail and Yahoo OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment