House of Holland

Pages

Saturday 24 May 2014


'Hi all!!!!!

Firstly I would like to introduce myself, I’m Mica mentioned in Claire’s previous post and I am over the moon to say I will be interning with Disco Fashion Art throughout the summer!!



This is my first ever blog post so as you can imagine I am super nervous but super excited!!

So a bit about me… I am a student at the University of Central Lancashire but I am Liverpool born.  I am currently completing and also thoroughly loving my second year of a full time Fashion Promotion with Styling BA (Hons) course.  I am also an aspiring stylist and hope to make this my full time career when I leave University but most of all and most importantly I LOVE FASHION!
I have an eclectic fashion sense and therefore I have many favourite designers; Chanel is an all-time favourite and always will be, the house produce the most amazing catwalk shows and fantastical clothes!  I also love Yohji Yamomoto and his deliberate over use of black clothes. I mean everyone loves black clothes, but he manages to put them together in a unique way that makes them anything but morbid. I also love his use of layering, he manages to put garments together in a unique way like only he could. I also love Givenchy.  Ricardo Tisci’s collections are very chic with an urban, modern yet elegant twist. One last favourite is Balmain. I love, love, love all of  Olivier Rousteing’s collections they never fail to amaze and capture me, from the shape to the silhouettes to the patterns there’s nothing I don’t love about them. The list could go on and on to be fair!
So that’s me! For now!
I am really excited to be joining the blog and posting throughout Spring/ Summer and I really hope you all enjoy my contribution!!!' 
Speak to you all soon
Mica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment