House of Holland

Pages

Sunday 3 July 2011

Been away for a while!

Sorry if I haven't blogged for a while, I have been a busy girl. I have been creating and launching a beauty website for a liverpool salon Crystal Sun and Beauty which went live last month!

Then I was all set for a little R&R. I took a two week holiday from the rat race and had quite the musical vaca. First me and the boy went to the Kings of Leon concert in the Lancashire County Cricket Club which was .......amazing. Some of the manchester press / critics said they didn't like how the band had gone all main stream and swapped their checked shirts and skinies for Dior suits.........I however appreciated the Dior suits (especially on Jared!) and think the band are just as cool as ever. A great time was had by all!

Then after some overdue chilling with the girls it was onto Worthy Farm for the 5 day musical extravaganza that is Glastonbury! What a place.... I was awash with hip young things wearing some of the most incredible outfits. Uniform of choice seemed to be denim cutoffs in various colours, Hunters with over the knee socks, various band and vintage tee's and for the first too days Barbours and vintage rain jackets! (my shelter of choice was a small yellow fisherman esque mac with white ties i purchased from a vintage shop on sight). I could go on for hours and hours about Glasto but i'll save that for a future post, there is just too much to write about now, plus the details are still abit hazy! so for now here are some shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment