House of Holland

Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Peter Pilotto for Target hits Net a Porter..

Ladies I am a huge Peter Pilotto fan, I love his use of pattern and colour in his clothes and his London fashion week collection is something I really look forward to. Therefore I am hugely excited about his current collaboration with American discount store Target! Now before you all start saying ... why are you excited? Its American! Well my beautiful fashionistas, the beautiful people over at Net a Porter are bringing the collection to UK shores (well UK online) on the 8th of February. 

Here is a sneaky peek, I bet you end up as excited as me, its fabulous!  There is everything from dresses, skirts, tops, skate shoes, beach wear and lots more.





I told you... absolutely stunning and all priced between £15 and £50. Get yourselves over to Net a Porter for all the details.  Oh and all in time for Valentines day date night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment