House of Holland

Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

From one colab to another!!!

Before you say, not another collaboration blog, hold your horses ... This could be the years best fashion partnership ... If it is more than a fashion urban myth!!!

Mary Katrantzou for Moncler! Yes our favourite outerwear designer is teaming up with the lady with the best prints in the business. I am tres excited already! (And already saving for my winter coat 2013)

The only thing is ... I cannot find any clues about the collection... I have been in touch with both press offices to no avail and google is giving me nothing. The only clues I have are these two photographs I have found on Instagram from a Moncler assistant!

As you can see its a little Oilily but that ain't a bad thing ... I think they are FAB. It will also be nice to see the bootleggers in Manchester try and copy these babies... The site of all these blag Moncler Jackets and bobble hats bouncing round Liverpool gives me fashion ulcers! Get a grip people ... If you can't afford the real thing buy a cheaper alternative! Not a fake one!

Anyway .. I hope this one is more than a myth ... I want the blue peplum one toooo much! Keep those stylish fingers crossed!




No comments:

Post a Comment