House of Holland

Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

The big apple does next winter!

I know I'm late but so far New York, London and Milan fashion week have been that chocka block with amazingness its took me this long to digest it all... and I had to bring you full coverage of it all.  So we are starting with the big apple and the city that never sleeps never let us down.  Here are the best bits of Autumn / Winter 2013/14 according to our brothers and sisters over the pond.

First the new comers


 





 
Also the Raif Adelberg mens collection was amazing.  Definitely one to watch lads.  As well as Mark McNairy New Amsterdam.
 
Then the Newyork hip crowd




















3.1 Phillip Lim was my favourite collection!  Just so cool. 


 
The New York Old School











No comments:

Post a Comment